Business Development Executive
Likely candidate to have 2-5 years’ experience in an IT software sales or services environment. Knowledge of IBM Sterling and/or Cloud Integration and Development or experience selling to the supply chain sector (Logistics, Distribution, CPG, Food and Beverage sectors) would be a bonus but not essential for the right candidate.
You will enjoy the new business aspect of Business Development. Creating new relationships, understanding customer requirements, and matching these to the range of services we offer.
You will also thrive working in a small team environment, where you have real opportunity to influence.
- Produce and follow up on leads.
- To work alongside the Managing Director helping to uncover, progress and close new business opportunities in the UK, Ireland and Europe. Selling professional services & solutions from Coliance (Consultancy, Managed Service and Agora), IBM Sterling File Gateway/B2Bi, Order Management and Cloud Integration Packs (ACE, APP Connect, API Manager)
- Maintain up-to date records on opportunity progression and client conversations in Zoho CRM system
- Raise Quotes
- Work with Managing Director and Professional Services Director to develop sales plan. Help influence marketing activities.
- Work with IBM Partner Managers and sellers to identify joint opportunities.
- Attend Marketing events.
- Close circa 5 – 10 Opportunities per annum with a value £15,000 – £300,000.
- Willing to travel throughout the UK and occasionally to Europe.
- Willing to spend at least 2 days per month in the Fareham offices
- Report directly to Managing Director.
- No one reporting to you.
To make Sales Director and recruit own sales team.
Base Salary £45K OTE c.£60+ uncapped commission, Health Insurance, Pension Contribution.
If you are interested in a position with Coliance, please email your CV to email@example.com
We are constantly looking for skilled, talented and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
If you are interested in a position with Coliance, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below and we will notify you when a suitable role becomes available.
Get in touch